Vaginal health is an important part of women’s overall health. Vaginal problems can affect fertility, desire for sex and ability to reach orgasm. Ongoing vaginal health issues can also cause stress or relationship problems and affect self-confidence.
Know the signs and symptoms of vaginal problems and what you can do to protect your vaginal health. Vaginal health affects more than just your sex life.
Here are some credible facts about the Vagina.
- The word “vagina” comes from the Latin vaginae, meaning sheath or casing.
- The clitoris resembles a chunk of ice. It has branches that expand on either side of the vulva, under the skin. These might possibly be animated from an external perspective
- The first film organization to give ‘vagina’ talks about Vagina is Disney. It was heard in their 1946 film, “The Story of Menstruation.”
- The vaginas and sharks share practically something in common; the two of them contain squalene. This is tracked down in shark livers and is characteristic vaginal grease.
- In 2009, Tatyana Kozhevnikova set the worldwide best for lifting the most loads with her vaginal muscles. She lifted 14kg. The Russian connected the load to a wooden egg so her muscles could take hold of it.
- It’s more similar to an iceberg Fixed with ringed solid edges called rugae, they assist it with growing long and width by up to 200 per cent.
- The greatest vagina on record had a place with Anna Swan (1846-1888), a seven-foot, eight-inch tall woman who brought forth a 26lb child with a 19in head.
- Diet might influence how the vagina smells. Episodic proof proposes fragrance can differ during ovulation and in any event when you eat something sharp like garlic.
- For what reason are Bartholin’s organs significant in the room? Make your body’s regular lube.
- While each one is unique, the normal, unaroused, vagina estimates 6-7.5cm at the front and 9cm at the back (it’s at a slant).
- The clitoris has more sensitive spots than elsewhere on the body – 8,000 – instead of the penis, which has 4,000.
- The farthest a lady was recorded to discharge was 3m at a Masturbate-a-thon in Denmark in 2009.